Tuesday, September 16, 2008

#2.Prepare to be Governated!



Hail to the Governator!

Hello America! I am Arnold Schwarzenegger The Governator! I am here to pump you up! You are all girly men! I see some of you little girls stopped playing with your dolls long enough to make a site about me and my muscles! Well I must say you have chosen a great topic but can you handle the Governator? I think not! It’s Judgment Day because I’m the Last Action Hero and I’m going Commando! Oh and there will be Collateral Damage! What I’m trying to say is, if you want to handle this topic you better start Pumping Iron because you are all girly men!


Then let me say this! Don’t vote for Obama he’s The Villain! The democrats just tell True Lies and will give you a Raw Deal! If you do vote democrat you’ll be Running Man because I'm a Predator and when I catch you it ain’t gonna be no Carnival in Rio! I’m gonna take you out to Beretta’s Island and get rid of you because I’m the Eraser!


This has been The Governator, reminding you all that you are weak girly men!

All Democrats will be Terminated!

(All underlined words are the titles of movies Arnold Schwarzenegger has stared in.)

1 comment:

junior2010 said...

okay mr. "terminator," i'm gonna say this once, so you better take my advice. drop your career. the truth is, you stink. People are just posing for you, acting like they love you. but in reality, they are turned off by everything. So stop trying to be something that you're not. if you are open and be yourself, maybe people will appreciate you a little more.