Tuesday, November 11, 2008

#6. High on Freedom!



Hello America! Think to your self, who is it that causes all of America’s problems? Is it terrorists? Nope. Communists? Not this time. France? Internationally yes, but this is an issue occurring on the home front. Give up? Of course you do you lazy piece of *#%*! That’s the problem with America, everyone is lazy! Which group embodies this completely? I of course mean - hippies! They just sit around eating because they have the “munchies”! Real Americans don’t get hungry we inhale freedom which is all the nourishment we need! Hippies also constantly fight for the legalization of “medical” marijuana because apparently they all have “glaucoma”! What even is glaucoma? Sounds like something I dip my chips in! They obviously made it up which makes them liars too! That is why I shall create a law that will round up all the hippies in the country and put them on hippie reserves! This will stop them from annoying the general public! No longer will you be hassled by people on the street yelling “You can’t hug your children with nuclear arms!” What does that even mean!?

That is why you should vote for proposition 420 and rid our streets of the hippie menace! We must stop them from producing a new generation of lazy peace loving terrorists!

This is the GOP reminding all Americans to celebrate the big 420! It truly is the American way!

2 comments:

Squarish Square said...

I support proposition 420. I don't support hippies. I'm torn though, you say real Americans don't need medical marijuana. I think that perhaps you shouldn't make such an absolute statement. You see, I'm a self-proclaimed "real-"American and I need medical marijuana for the cataracts on my areola. I got it doing God's work, spraying agent orange on Villages (primary habitat for America haters). When I got home, I busted some hippie heads and got me a dog and a pickup truck. I've driven Chevy ever since. Well, except for the semi-truck I drove once (while I was getting America all over everyone). Still, I'm very American and I need weed, man. So, do you think that I could get it? Could I get it and still be American? Could I get it given to me for free by universal healthcare? Also, could we make a collective farm for it?

Highway Star said...

I must concur with my fellow american squarish square and state that I'm not the biggest hippie fan. Though I have never met a true "hippie", I am not that eager to do so. They contribute little society other than their organic herbs and ointments. However, I do enjoy the psychadelia of hippie music, especially in the forms of The Grateful Dead and Jefferson Airplane. So we should get rid of the hippies, but keep the music. And the grass